Forms & Registration
(Fall) October 30 - November 2, 2017 &
(Spring) February 20 - 23, 2018
To register your school, please contact our office by calling (386) 454-1351 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Fees for 2017/2018 season:
- Cabins $141 per student
- Mini Lodges $161 per student
- Woodland Lodge* $199 per student
*NEW Woodland Lodge option! These rooms will include adjoining room, setup to hold up to 9 students and 1 chaperone.
This fee includes all activities, classes, lodging and meals. Transportation and supervision must be provided by the schools. Teachers are responsible to ensure that supervision is 1 adult per 9 students in each gender.
Required Forms & Dates
Teachers are responsible for turning in the appropriate forms to our office in a timely manner. Dates and housing are first-come first-serve. If a date fills, your school will have to select a different date with appropriate space.
- School's Registration Form - must be completed by September 15 (fall) OR December 1 (spring)
- Student Registration Form - list of students attending with school must be completed by September 15 (fall) OR December 1 (spring)
- Permission Form - must be received at Outdoor Ed check in. Each student is REQUIRED to have a Camp Kulaqua Permission Form or they are unable to attend