About Us


          Main Office at Pine Lake Retreat Center, FL


Pine Lake Retreat Center began back in the late 50's as Groveland Academy. Mr. Bernie Sheffield was a true man of faith, and he felt called of God to move from Tennessee to Florida to establish a Christian Academy. He didn't have much money, but he had plenty of faith, and with God as his Partner, Groveland Academy developed and educated young people for nearly 30 years.


In 1994 Mr. Sheffield donated the facility to the Florida Conference of Seventh-day Adventists to be used as a Retreat Center, where young and old can still be blessed by God's Spirit while enjoying the peacefulness of this place.


The buildings have since been remodeled and updated, the Family Chalets, RV Park, Swimming Pool, Picnic Pavilion, Volleyball Court, & Mini-Golf have been added, and it is still a place where one's faith can be renewed.

Get In Touch

23400 NW 212 Ave. | High Springs, FL 32643

Phone: 386.454.1351

AACP logo

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Click on the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.

Subscribe

Copyright © 2017 Camp Kulaqua - Camp & Retreat Center
Camp website by DVS Camp Websites

Blog

Camp Kulaqua Retreat Center