Want to see more photos of our activities? Here you go!
Camp Kulaqua Retreat and Conference Center offers a huge variety of fun activities to suit all ages!
* River Ranch Water Park
- Wave Pool, Lazy River, Slide and 2 Sand Volleyball Courts
- Tubes and covered picnicking areas available at no additional charge
- Special discounts for groups of over 40 people, schools and daycares
- Meals available per reservation upon request
- Rockwall, Zip-line & Leap of Faith
- Two Rates available: Per person rate with 20 people minimum or flat hourly rate
- Minimum weight 65 pounds, maximum weight 250 pounds
● Take a drive around the track!
● Minimum of 20 people required
● Must be 10 years to ride alone
* Horseback Riding – 1 ½ hour trail ride
- Come ride the beautiful trails at Camp Kulaqua! Enjoy this guided horseback riding trail as we share the beauty of our trails on horseback.
- Minimum of 10 people required; Must be 8 years to ride
- Includes short instructional video prior to ride
● Ponies saddled on a carrousel round-about
● Children must be able to hold on by themselves
* Putt-Putt Golf
* Natural Spring with Blob
- Take the plunge and enjoy the beautiful natural water at our on-site Spring!
- Has blob, shallow swimming, and tarzan swing for your group!
- Lifeguards are provided by camp
● Rates available: hourly or daily, with A/C or without A/C
● Two indoor full-courts
● New Sport Court Flooring
● Basketball and Volleyball options
* Inflatable Games
- 2 Games available: Adrenaline Rush 2 and Bouncy Basketball
- Minimum of two hours per game applies
- Cruise around camp style!
- Four Campfire locations to choose from
- Minimum of 50 people required
● Team building course, with activities like Island Hopper,
Rope Swing, and Trust Fall
● Minimum of 8 people required
- Exotic zoo with lions, tiger, bear, cougar, and nature center with amphibians like snakes, spiders, and aquarium
- Educational tours for school groups are available!
- Minimum of 20 people required
● Daily individual canoe rental
● Canoeing on camp grounds
● Lifejackets are provided & required
● Beautiful, tranquil walk through the spring
and woodlands of Camp Kulaqua
● 0.7 mile long boardwalk
- Throughout camp grounds
- Flag parade, breed show, and interactive games for the kids!
- Kulaqua unique rodeo is interactive and designed specific to your group!
Activities marked with an * are not available from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. Some activities require a minimum guarantee.
Reservations are Required for All Guests
For pricing information, please contact us.
To check for availability, please fill out the Reservation Request Online.
Or call us at 386-454-1351 and we'll be happy to answer your questions!