Camp Kulaqua continues to take precautionary measures that puts the health of our guests and staff as a priority, while providing a high-quality experience. Camp Kulaqua resides in Alachua County and continues to follow the CDC and local health department guidelines and regulations. For example, our dining area and swimming activities are open with restrictions on capacity, and we will continue to sanitize our areas with reduced capacity to allow for comfortable distancing.
In preparation for this retreat, we are planning a number of modifications to reduce the risk of exposure, adjusting to the local and state regulations as they continue to change:
– Spreading out family in dining areas and utilizing outdoor picnic tables.
– Reduced capacities at the waterpark and spring front.
– Horseback rides will be offered, as well as all of our other activities!
– Encouraging social distancing and face coverings when closer than six feet.
– Increased daily sanitiation by our staff.
– Sanitation and wipe stations throughout camp.
– Temperature checks daily of guests and staff.
– Staff will be wearing masks when serving and preparing food and when in close proximity to guests.
A full look at our sanitation and operating procedurces can be viewed here - Download Operating Procedurces in Covid-19
Arrivals & Departures –
Prescreening upon arrival with a questionaire and temperature check of each individual in your party. Please wear a mask upon arrival for check in. In addition, if you should develop symptoms before your trip, please stay home and cancel your reservation.
We look forward to seeing you and your family!
Theresa Stride, and Camp Kulaqua Staff