Schedule for 2021 Family Camp
Activities & Events
Gathering Places at Kulaqua
Designated areas around camp have been designed to give you a place to socialize, be together in small groups, and connect. Available to you:
Picnic Pavilion - located near the spring
The Gathering Place - located near the Cafeteria, with chair swings & fire pit
A-Frame - indoors with couches, board games, & ping pong table *mask rules applies*
Activities that require closed-toed shoes:
Closed-toe shoes required - All horse-related actvities, pony rides, Pet a Pony, Tower of Faith, & Go-Carts.
Tower of Faith - waiver signed by adult (available in back of the Cafe or at the Tower), & weight limits are 65lbs-250lbs
Go-Carts - Ages 10+ can drive on their own.... Under 10yo ride with a licensed driver
Afternoon Craft on Sabbath
Stop by anytime from 2pm-6pm on Saturday to make the provided craft activity. We have crafts available for all ages!
Saturday's Rest Stop
Join us for this fun event as we play have a nature show, enjoy snacks and drinks, and have a BUBBLE FOAM PIT!
Extra Precautions at Camp
- Absent a legal exception, all patrons must wear facial coverings, including while entering, exiting, or otherwise moving around inside buildings until seated with your party.
- Daily Screening Checks will be asked prior to entering the Cafeteria
- Buffet lines have been removed and Cafeteria-serving lines have been implemented during this time for food & drinks.
Family Movie Night
Featuring "Inside Out" join us for Popcorn & movie at the Spring Chapel. We encourage you to bring a pillow & blanket, as there is an open floor to lounge out.
YeeHaw Shenanigan Show
Bring your whole family to have some laughs, have your ticket drawn in a race against the clock, & watch horse games as our contestants compete! Sign ups for the horse-related games are Saturday night at 8:15pm outside the Gymnasium
Questions? Ask us!
Depart from Kulaqua at 8:15 am sharp
- The river CAN fill. Please leave on time
- River wristbands - MUST be worn to to ride the tram transport. Everyone, including young children, must wear it.
- Tubes - take your tube voucher to the Park’s Store Ticket Window to redeem it for a tubing ticket.
- River Options according to the length:
-Dampier’s Landing tubing (recommended)
2 hours full for River Trip
(5 min walk to put in; tram to return to the park)
- Midpoint tubing - 3 hours for full River Trip
(10 min tram ride to put in; tram to return to the park)
- Rafts (optional; $$) - To rent a raft, you can go to the store at the park and rent a raft for your family. Prices pictured below.
Extra tidbits for your River Experience
Wear your tram wristbands -1 for each person
You will return to Kulaqua in time for lunch. There is a general store at the state park if you wish to purchase water or snacks.
The river is fast-flowing, give life vests to anyone who cannot swim well & have a tube/raft for each person.
You will be walking on uneven terrain; water shoes are recommended.
Directions to Ichetucknee
Follow signs for the SOUTH ENTRANCE and we are putting in at Dampier's Landing or MidPoint; proceed to the south Entrance.
12087 SW U.S Highway 27
Fort White, FL 32038
Camp Store Hours