Forms & Registration
November 5-8, 2018 &
February 19-22, 2019
To register your school, register online here, or contact our office at (386) 454-1351 or emailing us at email@example.com
Student Fees for 2018/2019 season:
- Cabins $145 per student
- Mini Lodges $166 per student
- Woodland Lodge* $205 per student
*NEW Woodland Lodge option! These rooms will include adjoining room, setup to hold up to 9 students and 1 chaperone. Woodland Lodges include linens! No need to pack sleeping bags, pillows, sheets, or towels.
This fee includes all activities, classes, lodging and meals. Transportation and supervision must be provided by the schools. Teachers are responsible to ensure that supervision is 1 adult per 9 students in each gender.
Required Forms & Dates
Teachers are responsible for turning in the appropriate forms to our office in a timely manner. Dates and housing are first-come first-serve. If a date fills, your school will have to select a different date with appropriate space.
- Permission Form - must be received at Outdoor Ed check in. Each student is REQUIRED to have a Camp Kulaqua Permission Form or they are unable to attend
- Save the Date! - must be completed by September 31 for all dates.
- Student Registration Form - list of students attending with school must be completed by September 31 (fall) OR December 1 (spring).
Resources & Optional Forms
- Packing List (Woodland Lodges include linens and do not require your students or chaperones to bring linens, towels, & pillows
- Dress Code
- Student Health Form - For your use if your school does not already have this document on file
- Parent Letter - A pre-composed informative letter, customizable to your school