Forms & Registration
February 7-10, 2023 / February 13-16, 2023
Registration forms will be available October 1, or contact our office at (386) 454-1351 or emailing us at email@example.com
Student Fees for 2022/2023 season have not been announced. Last year's rates were:
- Cabins $166 per student
- Mini Lodges $193 per student
- Woodland Lodge* $238 per student (includes linens)
This fee includes all activities, classes, lodging and meals. Transportation and supervision must be provided by the schools. Teachers are responsible to ensure that supervision is 1 adult per 9 students in each gender. Additional Chaperone fee is $105 if over the required ratio.
*Cancellation fee is $15 per person after January 8
Required Forms & Dates
Teachers are responsible for turning in the appropriate forms to our office in a timely manner. Dates and housing are first-come first-serve. If a date fills, your school will have to select a different date with appropriate space.
- Permission Form - must be received at Outdoor Ed check in. Each student is REQUIRED to have a Camp Kulaqua Permission Form or they are unable to attend
- Save the Date! - must be completed by November 1
- Student List Form - list of students attending with school must be completed by December 16.
Resources & Optional Forms
- Operating in Covid-19 - Resources to share with your school and parents
- Packing List (Woodland Lodges include linens and do not require your students or chaperones to bring linens, towels, & pillows
- Dress Code
- Student Health Form - For your use if your school does not already have this document on file