Young at Heart Pricing & Lodging
We are trying so hard to make this affordable to all those 50 & older to come to camp. This year, we are offering the retreat at a discounted price (no coupon required) – lodging, meals & activities! A banquet will be held on the last night – the theme is will be announced as we get closer to the event, keep an eye out on your emails.
New Discounts Available!
Bring a New Friend Discount.... $30 off!
This discount is available to those who bring a friend to camp who has not attended Camp Kulaqua's Young at Heart for the last two years or longer. You must tell us who you invited. Friends must register for Young at Heart for you to receive this discount.
First Time Attendee Discount.... $20 off!
This discount is available to those who have not attended Camp Kulaqua's Young at Heart for the last two years or longer. First Time Attendee Discount is per reservation (Single Attendee is one reservation, & Married Attendee is one reservation). You must select this discount in the registration to receive the credit to your account. We are excited to have you join us!
2022 Fees, Information, & Dates
Single Attendees Regular Your discounted price!
- Cypress (3 to room) $239/person $143/person
- Chalet (2 to chalet) $284/person $170/person
- Mini Lodge Room $209/person $125/person (private bathroom)
$194/person $116/person (shared bathroom)
- Guest Cabin side $175/person $132/peron
- RV Site $148/person $90/person
- Commuter $150/person $62.50/person
Married Attendees Regular Your discounted price!
- Woodland Lodge $588/couple $355/couple
- Chalet $568/couple $342/couple
- Mini Lodge Room $419/couple $208/couple (private bathroom)
- $367/couple $195/couple (shared bathroom)
- Guest Cabin side $432/couple $263/couple
- RV Site $255/couple $157/couple
- Commuters $300/couple $125/couple
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation and goes towards your final balance.
After September 20, all reservations are final and cancellations will be billed the full amount of your room to the credit card on file.
Max 250 total attendees; you can register online or by calling.